Departs Melbourne: Monday, Wednesdays*, Thursday & Saturday-7am – 8am
Return Melbourne: Approx 9PM (Winter) – Midnight (Summer)
Price Per Person: $275,
Join us on Melbourne’s most popular two day tour. Encompassing the very best Victoria has to offer. Two of Victoria’s Premier sightseeing destinations all wrapped up in this one tour. This tour truly is the ultimate way to see both destinations allowing for more time sightseeing and less time travelling. By travelling the great ocean road in reverse we are able to enjoy the Great Ocean Road without being surrounded by the thousands of other holiday makers. There’s no need to fight for a photo opportunity and you’re able to feel a sense of exploration as opposed to being herded along like some other tour operators. This Tour has it all with a visit to the 12 Apostles and a rainforest. Spend the night in a coastal resort town of Torquay. The following day we catch the Ferry across Port Phillip Bay, across to the Mornington Peninsula and make our way down to Phillip Island, stopping at all the finest attractions along the way. We Include a visit to a wildlife park before finishing a perfect 2 day trip by sitting down by the Summerland’s beach watching the magical little penguins perform their nightly parade.
- Enjoy a complimentary morning tea and get to know your new friends at Colac Park
- Prepare yourself for the incredibly breathtaking 12 Apostles!
- Be surrounded by the towering limestone cliffs of Loch Ard Gorge!
- Gibson’s Steps – Get up close to the 12 apostles and experience them from the sand
- Australian Wildlife-Spot wild Koalas, Parrots, lorikeets and Kookaburras at Kennett River
- Complimentary Lunch in an Ancient Rainforest
- A guided bushwalk through the amazing Otway’s Rainforest
- Stop for supplies in the charming seaside town of Apollo Bay
- Take a look at the famous Split Point Lighthouse(from the famous Aussie TV show ‘Round the Twist’
- Spot some Wild Kangaroos en-route to our overnight accommodation in the bush!
- Enjoy a Tasty Aussie BBQ or Pizza for dinner!
- Start the second day with a Delicious breakfast
- Watch some surfers at the world famous Bells beach!
- Hunt down a bargain in the direct factory outlets of Torquay Surfing Town
- Cruise through the scenic seaside towns Barwon Heads and Ocean Grove
- Lookout for Dolphins as we take a ferry ride from Queenscliff to Sorrento!
- Explore the rock pools of Sorrento Beach
- Visit an Australian Wildlife Park-Emus, Wombats, and Crocodiles, dingoes Tasmanian Devils, various birdlife, Koalas and handfeed the Kangaroos!
- Check out the action at Phillip Island Grand Prix Track
- Look out for those crazy echidnas and spy on some wetland birds and wallabies in the hidden observation platforms at Swan Lake
- Visit The Nobbies, Seal Rocks and the Blowhole! A rough headland, where you can spot sunbathing seals
- Observe the beautiful cliffs and the thunderous surf along the Summerland’s
- Watch as the world’s smallest penguins appear out of the water, right before your eyes.
- Morning tea
- 1x breakfast
- 1x lunch
- 1x Dinner
- Wildlife viewing
- Queenscliff to Sorrento ferry ride
- Park entry fees
- Professional tour guide
- Inner city accom pick up and drop off
What you need to bring:
- Warm and cool clothing
- A rain jacket
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A towel
- Insect repellent
- Bottled water
Pricing and Packaging:
- Tour including Hostel Dorm Accom- $275 (On Special limited time only)
- Tour Including Hostel Twin/ Double or Single (extra $100 per room)
- Tour Including Motel Twin/ Double or Single (extra $175 per room)
- Helicopter flight $145 (if you book it directly with the tour you save $20)
- Penguins Plus Viewing Platform $30 extra to upgrade
*Some parts of the itinerary are subject to seasonal daylight hour restrictions, and may be omitted if necessary.